If you are contracting with us as a consumer, the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (SI 2334/2000) introduces a 'cooling off' period so that any time within 7 working days of receipt of the goods you have ordered you have the right to cancel your order. If your purchase is faulty, we'll deal with this under our normal returns procedure. If you've received goods and have simply changed your mind about purchasing them, you may return the goods to us for full credit, without a re-stocking fee, subject to the following conditions:
- The item(s) is in stock condition i.e. as it was when it was delivered to you.
- You inform us of your desire to cancel within 7 working days of receipt of the product(s) using the returns form in your account section.
- The goods are not made to the consumer's specification (cut keys, master-keyed systems etc)
- The goods are not software which is unsealed.
- Goods are returned in a re-saleable condition and in their original packaging.
- You return the goods to us within 14 days of your original receipt of goods.
Any items arriving back after this time may be returned to you at your cost. All responsibility for any goods being returned rests with you the sender until we receive them; therefore we advise you obtain at minimum a proof of posting certificate (free at all Post Offices). For further peace of mind you may wish to insure the goods being returned by way of using Royal Mails Recorded Delivery or any Parcelforce service (for large or heavy items); all of which are available at most Post Offices. All costs associated with returning items will be your responsibility.
- If goods are rejected at point of delivery the original carriage charges will not be refunded.
- If goods are refused by Vanlocker Ltd, because the above criteria is not met, we may return them to the customer and also charge the customer's credit card for the value of the carriage.
Please note that these regulations are applicable for private customers only. All business/corporate customers are covered by our standard terms and conditions.
Please fill ALL fields in the form below to enable us to deal with your request efficiently, you will receive an email confirming your request.
After filling in the form we will reply with your returns number and address which you will need to clearly mark on the outside of your package.
How do I return?
- Fill out the form below to start your return
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
What items are returnable?
You can return your items within 30 days of receipt of your shipment.
- They must be in original condition
- In the original packaging
Are there any charges for return?
- There are no charges for return
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipping
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied using the original method of payment, within 10 working days.