If you are contracting with us as a consumer, the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (SI 2334/2000) introduces a 'cooling off' period so that any time within 14 days of receipt of the goods you have ordered you have the right to cancel your order. If your purchase is faulty, we'll deal with this under our normal returns procedure. If you've received goods and have simply changed your mind about purchasing them, you may return the goods to us for full credit, without a re-stocking fee, subject to the following conditions:
- The item(s) is in stock condition i.e. as it was when it was delivered to you.
- You inform us that you wish to cancel within 14 working days of receipt of the product(s) using the form below.
- The goods are not made to the consumer's specification (cut keys, lock kits etc)
- Goods are returned in a re-saleable condition and in their original packaging.
- You return the goods to us within 14 days after letting us know.
Any items arriving back after this time may be returned to you at your cost. All responsibility for any goods being returned rests with you the sender until we receive them; therefore we advise you obtain at minimum a proof of posting certificate (free at all Post Offices). For further peace of mind you may wish to insure the goods being returned by way of using Royal Mails Recorded Delivery or any Parcelforce service (for large or heavy items); all of which are available at most Post Offices. All costs associated with returning items will be your responsibility.
Please note that these regulations are applicable for private customers only. All business/corporate customers are covered by our standard terms and conditions.
How do I return?
Go to account.vanlocker.co.uk
1. In the Email field, enter your email address, and then click Continue.
2. In your email account, open the email sent from our store and copy the six-digit verification code included in the email.
3. Go back to the online store, and then enter the six-digit verification code.
- Click the order that you wish to submit the return for.
- If your order has more than one item, then select the items that you would like to return.
- Select a return reason and add a note to help us with your request
- Click 'Request return'
- If your return request is approved you will receive an email with shipping instructions
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If your return is approved your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied using the original method of payment within 14 days
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipping