Van Make/Model: Ford Connect 2002 - 2009
Part Number: AP181
Door: Passegener Front Door (Nearside Front Door (NSF)) | Blank Version (Without Keyhole)
Van Security Purpose: Van Lock Protection
The Armaplate Vehicle Lock Protection Systems have been designed to dramtically reduce damage to, and theft from, light commercial vehicles. There are no better commercial vehicle security systems on the market!
What's so good about Armaplate?
- Completely encases the vulnerable area around the doorlock and/or handle.
- Aesthically appealing stainless steel plate.
- Provides an incredibly tough triple barrier protection between the thief and the contents of your van.
- Works as a speedy and economical repair, following a break-in.
- Ultra-Slim profile preventing it from being gripped or torn through the weak doorskin.
- No additional keys required.
- Stainless steel construction meaning it will never rust or look untidy.
- It has no moving parts, so it will never wear out or stop working.
- It will save you money acting as a virtual repair after a theft attack has already taken place!
UK mainland delivery is Free on all orders over £95 excluding vat
We aim to process all orders within 24 hours Mon – Fri
Orders are shipped next working day either by DPD local or DX couriers
Shipping numbers will be provided where at all possible
Please allow up to 3 working days for delivery of custom products such as cut keys and van lock kits as they are built to order.
International Delivery for VANLOK® kits is available to the following countries: Ireland, Europe, USA, Canada, and Australia just Contact Us with your requirements.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.