DEADLOK® is the name for our VANLOK® family of van deadlocks which can be keyed alike with our CABLOK®, HANDLELOK®, SLAMLOK® and HOOKLOK® series of van security locks.
VANLOK® DEADLOK® ’s are designed to lock as and when the driver requires that additional security to the standard van lock system. Sometimes referred to as an overnight lock these van locks are particularly suited to trades people who would like to use the standard locking system of the van by day and then use the additional deadlock either overnight or when the van is left in less secure situations, offering that additional peace of mind.
- 3 keys supplied per set of locks
- High Strength / Security Double Sided Nickel Silver Dimple T type Keys
- Restricted VANLOK® key code system to prevent unauthorised duplication
- Corrosion Resistant Components
- Anti-Pick, Drill, Torque and Bump Cylinders
- All Locks Keyed Alike for each Van
- Can also be keyed alike with CABLOK®, SLAMLOK®, HOOKLOK® and HANDLELOK® van security locks
- Master Keying available
- Spare Keys cut to Code
- Easy user friendly maintenance
- Extended throw deadlocks always used if possible
- High Strength Steel Rivets used for all fixings
- Stainless Steel strike plates as standard
- Industry Leading Commercial Grade Anti-Corrosion Tested Cylinders Specifically For Automotive Use
- Door specific fitting guides supplied with all DEADLOK® kits
- 3 Year Warranty as Standard *
UK mainland delivery is Free on all orders over £95 excluding vat
We aim to process all orders within 24 hours Mon – Fri
Orders are shipped next working day either by DPD local or DHL
Shipping numbers will be provided where at all possible
** Please allow up to 3 working days for us to process custom products such as cut keys and van lock kits as they are built to order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
If you wish to have this product fitted call us on 020 3519 0529
We cover Greater London within the M25, Slough, Surrey, Kent out as far as Maidstone and Sussex down as far as Haywards Heath